Veterinary Wound Care 1oz
Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with minor skin irritations from insect bites, superficial burns and swelling. Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These ‘Uses’ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not yet been clinically tested by Puremedy INC.
- Test for allergy by rubbing a small amount on skin before use.
- Apply topically to your pet's skin 2-3 times per day or as directed by your veterinarian. Cover with bandage if possible. Keep moist for best results.
- Use only as directed.
- For external use only
- Do Not use if your pet has an allergy or hypersensitivity to the components of the formula or if they have had a prior reaction to this salve.
- Ask a Veterinarian before use if your pet is under a doctor’s care for any serious condition or taking any other drug
- When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask the doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur after 3 days.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Puremedy products are not intended to treat, prevent, diagnose, cure or mitigate any disease.
Each dose contains equal parts of:
|Calendula officinalis* 1X HPUS (marigold)||wound healing superficial burns and scalds|
|Echinacea augustifolia* 1X HPUS (echinacea)||skin irritations from insect bites, dry skin|
|Sambucus nigra*1X HPUS (elderberry)||swelling|
The letters ‘HPUS’ indicates that the components in this product are officially monographed in Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. 1X is a homeopathic dilution.
beeswax*, olive oil*, pine extract**
*Organic **Wild Harvested