is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
UltraClear RENEW is formulated to deliver advanced, specialized nutritional support for Phase I, II, and III detoxification , with enhanced support for alkalinization, cellular protection, and heavy metal metabolism . Provided in a proprietary pea/rice protein base (OptiProtein™), this novel formula also features XNT ProMatrix™ (xanthohumol), Brassinase™† (a specialized broccoli ingredient with active myrosinase enzyme), and prune extract and ellagic acid to promote healthy cellular activities. UltraClear RENEW also features glycine and magnesium citrate to support Phase II detoxification activities, along with N-acetyl- L-cysteine, green tea catechins, betacarotene, SOD B Extramel®, andvitamins C and E to provide antioxidant protection.*
- Features 14.5 g of OptiProtein™, which includes 12 g of a rice/pea protein blend and 2.5 g of added amino acids
- Features fibers, including apple fiber and isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO), to support the elimination phase of metabolic detoxification and healthy bowel function*
- Features 502 mg of potassium citrate to promote alkalinization*
- Features xanthohumol as XNT ProMatrix™, which has been designed for greaterbioavailability *
- XNT ProMatrix™ is a next generation selective kinase response modulator (SKRM) that has been shown to beneficially influence kinases involved in cell signaling processes in favor of good health*
- Features N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC), a bioavailable precursor to glutathione, which is a primary antioxidant throughout the body that may also help protect mitochondria from pro-oxidant influences*
- Features SOD B Extramel®, an encapsulated dry melon juice concentrate that provides 35 IU of superoxide dismutase (SOD); prune skin extract; and ellagic acid to promote healthy cellular activities during the detoxification process*
- Features L-ornithine, which may play a role in the metabolic buffering and excretion of excess nitrogen, including ammonia*
- Brassinase™†, a specialized broccoli ingredient with standardized levels of sulforaphane glucosinolate and the myrosinase needed to convert it into sulforaphane*
- Sulforaphane may help improve overall redox status as a powerful inducer of Nrf2mediated signaling pathways*
- Designed to complement an eating plan that excludes common food intolerances and may be used in 10- or 28-day metabolic detoxification programs, as well as on a long-term basis*
†Brassinase is a trademark of VDF FutureCeuticals, Inc. Used under license.
2 Scoops (39 g)
Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, pea protein isolate, isomalto-oligosaccharide, apple fiber, organic cane sugar, L-glycine, magnesium citrate, natural flavors, dipotassium phosphate, olive oil, medium chain triglycerides , vitamin and mineral blend (ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, rice malodextrin, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, d-calcium pantothenate, beta-carotene, magnesium sulfate, D-biotin, niacinamide, copper gluconate, pyridoxine HCl, thiamin HCl, retinyl palmitate, riboflavin, potassium iodide, methylcobalamin, chromium picolinate, cholecalciferol, and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate), potassium citrate, calcium citrate, L-alanine, protein matrix and polyphenols from hops extract, L-lysine HCl, silica, xanthan gum, L- glutamine, broccoli sprout and floret powder, DL-methionine, pomegranate extract, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, prune skin extract, Luo Han Guo fruit (monk fruit) extract, guar gum, taurine, L-tyrosine, L-arginine, ornithine HCl, watercress aerial parts extract, decaffeinated green tea leaf extract, and melon pulp juice concentrate (hydrogenated palm oil†† coated).
Directions: Shake canister before scooping. Blend, shake or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (39 grams) of UltraClear RENEW into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to 1/2 to 1 scoop with 4-5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3-4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Warning: Not for use in patients with severe kidney disease or those with raised serum potassium levels or taking certain diuretics, cardiac, bladder or asthma medications.
Caution: Recommended to be taken only as directed and under the supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner. Not to be taken if pregnant or nursing.
This product is non-GMO & gluten free.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established
†Contains no more than 4% caffeine
††RSPO certified (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil)