UltraClear® Plus - 3 Flavors
UltraClear Plus is designed to provide advanced, specialized nutritional support for metabolic detoxification capacity, with a focus on Phase II support for balanced detoxification. It also provides enhanced support for a healthy intestinal lining, which is essential for healthy digestion and overall health. It features a rice protein base and is enhanced with specific nutrients and high in antioxidant vitamins C and E, and beta-carotene to provide well-rounded nutritional support for liver detoxification.*
- Features enhanced support for Phase II hepatic detoxification processes to promote balanced detoxification capacity*
- Features 15 g of OptiProtein™, which includes 12 g of rice protein, and 3 g of added amino acids
- Features enhanced nutrient support with methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate*
- Features 7 added amino acids, including glycine and L-cysteine to help support Phase II liver detoxification*
- Formulated with nutrients such as pantothenic acid and the amino acid glutamine to support gastrointestinal muscosa integrity*
- Features magnesium sulfate to support Phase II sulfation*
- Features green tea catechins and antioxidant nutrients (vitamins C and E and beta-carotene) to protect against potentially harmful compounds generated during the natural liver detoxification process*
- May be used in 10- or 28-day metabolic detoxification programs, as well as on a long-term basis*
Label & Supplement Facts
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%*|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||6%*|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%*|
|Vitamin A (4000 IU as beta-carotene and 1000 IU as retinyl palmitate)||5000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||300 mg||500%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||35 IU||9%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||42 IU||140%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)||2 mg||133%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||7 mg||35%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||3.4 mg||170%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||80 mcg||20%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||3.6 mcg||60%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||36 mg||360%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate and dicalcium phosphate)||200 mg||20%|
|Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate and dicalcium phosphate)||250 mg||25%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||53 mcg||35%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium sulfate)||200 mg||50%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||10 mg||67%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||1 mg||50%|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)||50 mcg||42%|
|Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate and potassium iodide)||420 mg||12%|
|L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl)||505 mg||**|
|L-Cysteine (as L-cysteine HCl)||85 mg||**|
|Sulfate (as magnesium sulfate)||20 mg||**|
|Decaffeinated Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (15 mg) catechins and 40% (10 mg) epigallocatechingallate (EGCG)]||25 mg||**|
Directions: Shake canister before scooping. Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (44 grams) of UltraClear Plus into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to ½ to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic, may increase the risk of birth defects , and may contribute to osteoporosis. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. If taking medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
This product is non-GMO & gluten free.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Contains no more than 4% caffeine.