Thyme Essential Oil, Organic - 10% OFF
$ 23.85 $ 26.50
There are 2 main chemotypes of Thyme essential oil on the market. Thyme chemotype thymol and chemotype linalol. The one we sell is chemotype linalol. It is a gentle oil safe for adults and children with no known safety concerns.
Other Holistic Health Benefits:
- Calming and soothing
- Quiets the mind
- Good for nervous fatigue
- Good for clearing acne
Thyme Essential Oil is steam distilled from the flowers.
Kokokahn's pure essential oils are 10ml or about 200 drops
Resources: 1. Kathy Keville and Mindy Green. Aromatherapy A complete Guide To The Healing Art. 2nd Edition, Crossing Press, USA, 2009 2. Robert Tisserand. Essential Oil Safety Second Edition, Elsevier, USA, 2014
- Add 8-10 drops to 2 tablespoons or 1 ounce jojoba oil for an immune supporting chest rub
- Add 3-4 drops to a warm evening bath to fade away nervous tension and fatigue
- Add 15 drops to 2 tablespoons or 1 ounce aloe gel and apply to acne spots
- Diffuse in a diffuser to support healthy air and a calm environment in the home
- Add 10-15 drops to 2 tablespoons or 1 ounce jojoba oil and apply to sore muscles