Proflora 4R - Spore Based Probiotic
Supports Microbial Balance and GI Health
Proflora®4R is a unique spore-based probiotic with additional botanicals to support microbial balance and GI health. Spore-forming probiotics are commensal bacteria found in our gastrointestinal tract. Unlike conventional probiotics, Proflora®4R does not require refrigeration, is designed to survive stomach acid, and maintains efficacy during antibiotic therapies.
The combination of quercetin, marshmallow root, and aloe vera extract in Proflora® 4R provide additional nutritional support for healthy microbial balance, with just one capsule per day.
- Reaches the intestines 100% of the time.
- Plays a primary role in the development of Gut-associated Lymphoid Tissue (GALT).
- Produces higher levels of lactic acid for a greater mobilization of the immune system.
- Produces beneficial by-products such as B vitamins, Vitamin K2, carotenoid antioxidants, and enzymes such as Nattokinase.
- Assists in the digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients.
- Remains stable at room temperature and do not require refrigeration
- May be taken with antibiotics or antimicrobials.
- Additional 100mg of patented quercetin, provides 170% better absorption.
- Added aloe and marshmallow root extracts provide support to the intestinal mucosa.