Poison Oak & Ivy Relief 1oz
Poison Oak & Ivy Relief temporarily relieves skin itching associated with minor skin irritations due to contact with poison oak and ivy and other poisonous plants. Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These ‘Uses’ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not yet been clinically tested by Puremedy INC.
- Test for allergy by rubbing a small amount on skin before use.
- Apply topically to affected area as needed, or as directed by your physician.
- Use only as directed.
- For external use only
- Do Not use if you have an allergy or hypersensitivity to the components of the formula or if you have had a prior reaction to this salve.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are under a doctor’s care for any serious condition or taking any other drug
- When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask the doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur after 3 days.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Puremedy products are not intended to treat, prevent, diagnose, cure or mitigate any disease.
Each dose contains equal parts of:
|Arnica montana* 1X HPUS (arnica)||itchy and burning skin|
|Calendula officinalis*1X HPUS (marigold)||wound healing|
|Echinacea augustifolia*1X HPUS (echinacea)||itchy skin, irritation from poisonous plants|
|Sambucus nigra*1X HPUS (elderberry)||itchy skin,swelling|
The letters ‘HPUS’ indicates that the components in this product are officially monographed in Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. 1X is a homeopathic dilution.
aloe vera*, beeswax*, canadian fir balsam**, olive oil (extra virgin)*, pine extract**, vitamin e*
*Organic **Wild Harvested