Original Healing Salve
Original Healing Salve temporarily relieves symptoms associated with minor skin wounds, superficial burns, swelling and itching. Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These ‘Uses’ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not yet been clinically tested by Puremedy INC.
- Test for allergy by rubbing a small amount on skin before use.
- Apply topically to affected area 2-3 times a day or as needed, or as directed by your physician. Cover with a non-absorbent bandage. Do not use gauze.
- Use only as directed.
- For external use only
- Do Not use if you have an allergy or hypersensitivity to the components of the formula or if you have had a prior reaction to this salve.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are under a doctor’s care for any serious condition or taking any other drug
- When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask the doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur after 3 days.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Puremedy products are not intended to treat, prevent, diagnose, cure or mitigate any disease.
Each dose contains equal parts of:
|Calendula officinalis*1X HPUS (marigold)||wound healing, superficial burns and scalds|
|Echinacea augustifolia*1X HPUS (echinacea)||dry, itchy skin, skin irritation from insect bites|
|Sambucus nigra*1X HPUS (elderberry)||swelling, itchy skin, red spots with burning sensation|
The letters ‘HPUS’ indicates that the components in this product are officially monographed in Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. 1X is a homeopathic dilution.
beeswax*, canadian fir balsam**, olive oil (extra virgin)*, pine extract**
*Organic **Wild Harvested