OmegaGenics™ EPA-DHA 300
Advantages of this premium formula include:
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab
- Produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility
- Stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness
- Triglyceride form for easy absorption
- Supports overall health and wellness.*
- Promotes healthy cell membrane structure.*
- Supports balanced eicosanoid synthesis.*
- Triglyceride form for easy absorption.
- Produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility.
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab.
- Stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness.
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||700 mg||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid triglyceride)||360 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid triglyceride)||240 mg||**|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids Triglycerides||100 mg||**|
Ingredients: Fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil concentrate, softgel shell (gelatin, glycerin, water), mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), natural lemon flavor, natural lime flavor, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant).
Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel).
Directions: Take 2 softgels up to two times daily with food daily or as
directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant, nursing, or
taking other nutritional supplements or medications. Keep out of the reach
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.