Mushroom Chicken Bone Broth
What's in our Mushroom Chicken Bone Broth?
- Organic chicken bones and feet (which add extra collagen)
- 10 grams of protein per serving
- 6 grams of collagen per serving
- Organic Portabella mushrooms, organic celery, organic roasted Poblano pepper, organic green pepper, organic onions, organic carrots, organic garlic, organic scallions, organic tomato puree, organic herbs (parsley, thyme, rosemary, basil), organic spices, sea salt
- Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom powder (Lion’s mane mushroom is an adaptogen, which means it can help reduce your stress response)
- Apple cider vinegar (which extracts even more nutrients from the bones)
We use organic chicken feet in our mushroom chicken bone broth recipe, which provides the most collagen and a generous serving of protein (10 grams of protein and 6 grams of collagen per serving, to be exact.)
With our mushroom chicken bone broth, all you have to do is heat, pour, and sip. You could also add it to a number of recipes to instantly upgrade the nutritional value.
HOW TO USE BONE BROTH
Kettle & Fire Mushroom Chicken Bone Broth has a mild flavor, which makes it even easier to add to your recipes. If you prefer a stronger flavor, you can spice it up to suit your taste buds.