MotilPro supports serotonergic and cholinergic neurotransmission in the G.I. tract, which stimulates healthy gut motility.
5-HTP is absorbed by enterochromaffin cells in the epithelium, in which it is decarboxylated to serotonin using pyridoxal 5' phosphate as a cofactor. 5-HTP stimulates enteric neurons through activation of 5HT4 receptors. Ginger modulates serotonin signaling by additional 5HT4 stimulation and by binding type 3 (5HT3) receptors in the enteric nervous system and brain stem, supporting gastric emptying, intestinal transit, healthy visceral sensation and upper G.I. comfort. Acetyl-l-carnitine supports autonomic neuronal health and contributes acetyl groups for the synthesis of acetylcholine, supporting neurotransmission of signals to encourage healthy motility.‡
Three vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5' phosphate) (activated B6) 6.7 mg
- ginger (Zingiber officinale) extract (root) 1,000 mg
- (standardized to contain 5% gingerols)
- acetyl-l-carnitine (free-form) 500 mg
- 5-hydroxytryptophan 50 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly psychiatric medications, consult your health professional before use. Do not use concurrently with antidepressants
3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org