is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
An exclusive, clinically studied lavender oil.
Lavela WS 1265 is an exclusive lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil, known as Silexan™. Indicated for occasional anxiety, Lavela WS 1265 has been shown to promote relaxation and calm nervousness with safety and efficacy, as demonstrated in controlled trials published in peer-reviewed medical journals.*1,2
What makes Lavela WS 1265 unique?
Lavela WS 1265 is a powerful alternative to other available options.
Lavela WS 1265 offers relief without the side effects commonly seen in other options. Taken just once a day, this gentle, yet powerful, essential oil is non-habit-forming and well-tolerated. Clinical trials and a comparative analysis suggest that the effects of Lavela WS 1265 compare favorably to other options.*1,3
Lavela WS 1265
- Exclusive, safe and effective option
- Non-habit forming, non-sedating relief of occasional anxiety*
- Convenient, once daily dosing
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel||Amount/Serving||%DV|
|Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Oil (Silexan™ brand)||80mg||*|
This product does not contain
- artificial flavoring
- dairy products
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
NotesCaution: Not to be used during pregnancy, lactation, or by persons under 18 years of age. If you are taking prescription medications, consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Lavender eructation has been reported in a small number of users and is a normal effect of the product.
Distributed by an FDA-Registered Drug Establishment
Other Ingredientscanola oil, gelatin (capsule), glycerin, sorbitol, and annato extract color.
1. Kasper S, Gastpar M, Müller WE, et al. Silexan, an orally administered Lavandula oil preparation, is effective in the treatment of 'subsyndromal' anxiety disorder: a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled trial. Int Clin Psychopharmacol 2010 Sep;25(5):277-87.
2. Woelk H, Schälfke S. A multi-center, double-blind, randomised study of the Lavender oil preparation Silexan in comparison to Lorazepam for generalized anxiety disorder. Phytomedicine 2010;17:94-99.
3. Hidalgo RB, Tupler LA, Davidson JR. An effect-size analysis of pharmacologic treatments for generalized anxiety disorder. J Psychopharmacol 2007;21:864-72.