As a parent‚ you want the very best for your child. By teaching your son or daughter to develop good nutritional habits‚ you're setting him or her on the right path for a lifetime of good health. Good nutrition and a balanced diet are extremely important‚ but as every parent knows‚ it's not always easy to get your child to eat healthy foods.
A supplement can help ensure that your child receives all of the vitamins and minerals needed to support growth and development. Pure Encapsulations’ Junior Nutrients is a multivitamin/mineral specifically formulated to contain the essential nutrients to meet the recommended daily nutritional requirements for children and teenagers ages four and up.
The capsules are small‚ easily swallowed and digested‚ and bioavailable (meaning that they’re easily absorbed by the body). In addition‚ each capsule provides beta carotene‚ lycopene‚ and zeaxanthin‚ powerful antioxidants that work protect your child's cellular structure from damage and set a lifetime precedent for healthy cells.
Junior Nutrients is a vegetarian formula‚ free of allergens and artificial colors. Some other ingredients include:
- Lutein—an antioxidant that helps maintain healthy eyesight.
- Vitamin C—crucial for the development and repair of bones and tissues‚ maintaining healthy red blood cells‚ minimizing bruising‚ supporting healing‚ and boosting immunity.
- Biotin—A water-soluble vitamin that plays an important role in activating enzymes in order to metabolize proteins and carbohydrates‚ thereby converting them into energy.
- Folate (as Metafolin®)—Known as active folic acid‚ this B complex vitamin is involved in the production of DNA and brain chemicals; it strengthens the blood and may help prevent anemia.
- Methylcobalamin (vitamin B-12)—plays an important role in the formation of red blood cells‚ as well as brain and nervous system functioning.
Consult your pediatrician before giving Junior Nutrients by Pure Encapsulations to kids under the age of four. Each bottle of Junior Nutrients contains 120 vegetable capsules‚ which should last for one to two months‚ depending on your dosage. The dose varies depending on your child’s age.
Pure Encapsulations seeks to formulate and manufacture high-quality‚ hypo-allergenic dietary supplements. Quality control during the formulation and manufacturing process is paramount. All Pure Encapsulations products are made with the most bioavailable ingredients possible.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
·®FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc
·Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP® is a trademark of DSM.
·DimaCal® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. U.S. Patent 6,706,904.
·ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.