Fungus Relief for Skin and Nails 1oz & 2oz
Fungus Relief for Skin & Nails temporarily relieves symptoms associated with skin and nail fungus. Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These ‘Uses’ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not yet been clinically tested by Puremedy INC.
- Test for allergy by rubbing a small amount on skin before use.
- Apply topically as needed, or as directed by your physician. Cover with a non-absorbent bandage. Do not use gauze.
- Use only as directed.
- Apply a small amount between nail and skin before showering or bathing. Then apply again after bathing to clean dry skin.
- For external use only
- Do Not use if you have an allergy or hypersensitivity to the components of the formula or if you have had a prior reaction to this salve.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are under a doctor’s care for any serious condition or taking any other drug
- When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask the doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur after 3 days.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Puremedy products are not intended to treat, prevent, diagnose, cure or mitigate any disease.
Each dose contains equal parts of:
|Calendula officinalis* 1X HPUS (marigold)||wound healing|
|Echinacea augustifolia* 1X HPUS (echinacea)||dry skin|
|Sambucus nigra* 1X HPUS (elderberry)||swelling|
|Thuja occidentalis* 1X HPUS (arbor vitae)||skin and nail fungus|
The letters ‘HPUS’ indicates that the components in this product are officially monographed in Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. 1X is a homeopathic dilution.
beeswax*, canadian fir balsam**, neem oil*, extra virgin olive oil*, oregano oil*, tea tree oil*
*Organic **Wild Harvested