Estrovera provides ERr 731®, a natural option demonstrated in clinical studies to significantly reduce menopausal hot flashes compared to placebo. These results are comparable to low-dose hormone therapies.*
- Clinically shown to reduce the number of daily menopausal hot flashes*
- Clinically demonstrated to relieve a wide range of other menopausal symptoms including:*
- Sleep disturbances
- Depressive mood, irritability, and anxiety
- Physical and emotional exhaustion
- Joint and muscle complaints
- Urinary tract symptoms
- Vaginal dryness
- Excellent safety profile supported by 2 years of clinical testing in perimenopausal women*
- Clinically effective dose in just 1 tablet daily*
|Rhapontic Rhubarb (Rheum rhaponticum L.) Root† Extract (ERr 731®) [Providing 2.2 mg rhaponticin and 1 mg desoxyrhaponticin]||4 mg||*|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and enteric coating (ethyl cellulose, ammonium hydroxide, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcellulose, medium chain triglycerides , sodium alginate, oleic acid, and stearic acid).
Directions: Take one tablet with food and a glass of water once daily at the same time of day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is gluten free and vegetarian.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. This product is contraindicated for individuals with any known or suspected estrogen-dependent cancer. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place.
NOTICE: Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools or abdominal pain because rhubarb may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea.