is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
This is the only echinacea extract proven to increase immune response. The patent pending extract contains guaranteed levels of three key actives for consistent, potent immune support. ECHINAMIDE contains these actives in a base of the whole herb, so that none of the minor actives are missing. Each softgel of ECHINAMIDE Anti-Cold Fresh Herb Clinical Strength extract is equal to 2,000 mg of fresh echinacea herb.
ECHINAMIDE is the first echinacea extract that meets the scientific rigueur demanded of pharmaceuticals. It is the culmination of eight years of immunological studies done by the scientists at Factors R & D Technologies Ltd. in collaboration with researchers at the universities of Alberta, British Columbia and Dalhousie in Canada, as well as Heinrich-Hein University in Dusseldorf, Germany and Karl-Franzens University in Graz, Austria. ECHINAMIDE is the only echinacea product that has completed two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled Phase 2 clinical trials with statistically significant and reproducible evidence of effectiveness as an immune stimulant in combating upper respiratory infections, such as the common cold and flu.
ECHINAMIDE® (Echinacea purpurea)............250 mg
Uses and benefits
- Reduce the duration of you cold up to 3 times more quickly
- Clinical strength
- Proven effective to reduce duration and severity of upper respiratory tract infections
- Decreases severity of symptoms
- Year-round immune support for stressed or compromised immune function
- World's first phytomedicinal that demonstrates immune stimulation of alveolar macrophages, neutrophils and natural killer cells, with dose-related effectiveness
- Pharmaceutical strength, guaranteed pharmaceutical purity, guaranteed label strength
- Full spectrum extract
- Certified organic
- Guaranteed levels of isobutylalkylamides, polysaccharides and cichoric acid
Children: Suitable for children at one-half the adult dosage.
Pregnancy and Nursing: Echinacea is considered safe through pregnancy and lactation. Consult a health care practitioner if there are concerns.
Seniors: No special precautions known.