e-cloth Kitchen Pack
Kitchen Cleaning - A Better Clean With Less Effort
- Includes one (1) 12.5"x12.5" Kitchen Cloth and one (1)20"x16" Glass & Polishing Cloth
- Offers perfect, chemical-free cleaning for all hard kitchen surfaces using just water
- Unique non-scratching Scrubbing Pocket quickly and safely removes hardened messes using just water
- True Chemical Free Cleaning - Kitchen cloth fibers attract moisture and oil and trapping dirt/grease/grime and proven to remove over 99% of bacteria from hard surfaces with just water
- Glass & Polishing Cloth used dry on water dampened surfaces brings a smear-free, lint-free finish to windows, mirrors, stainless steel, chrome, granite, marble, and all other shiny surfaces
- TIP: Use the Glass & Polishing Cloth after the Kitchen Cloth for the perfect dry and buffed finish
- For all types of hard surfaces such as stainless steel, enamel, ceramic, glass, chrome, granite, marble, slate, quartz, tile and wood
- Can be used on stainless steel and all types of finishes on large and small appliances
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
How to Use:
Glass & Polishing Cloth: For windows, mirrors and light grease and dirt, spray water onto the surface to be cleaned, fold the Glass & Polishing Cloth (use dry) and wipe.
General Purpose Cloth: Spray surface to be clean using E-cloth® Water Atomizer and wipe with a dry General Purpose Cloth, or wet General Purpose Cloth thoroughly, wring out all excess water, fold and use as a pad to wipe surface. Finish by wiping surface dry with a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth. For heavier dirt, initially use General Purpose Cloth wet before finishing damp. Finish by wiping surface dry with a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth. When the General Purpose Cloth is used dry, the cloth has a natural ‘positive’ charge, which attracts dust.
Care & Laundering:
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new washing powders, you can was as low as 85 degrees F, however for best results with normal detergents, wash at 140 degrees F. For a full clean or if the cloth loses performance, it may be washed at 200 degrees, or boiled in a saucepan.
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.