CarbCrave Complex is a dietary supplement formulated to help curb excessive carbohydrate intake. CarbCrave Complex is formulated to help moderate appetite by supporting healthy brain chemistry and mood.‡
This formula supports healthy neurotransmitter metabolism, affecting the appetite and mood centers of the brain. 5-HTP is a precursor for serotonin, the same neurotransmitter released by the consumption of carbohydrates and associated with enhanced mood. At the same time, DL-phenylalanine supports dopamine and epinephrine production, responsible for the sensation of well-being. Vitamin B6 is integral as a cofactor for neurotransmitter synthesis. Rhodiola and ashwagandha are believed to encourage the activities of these neurotransmitters while strengthening the body’s resistance to stress and fatigue, common triggers for undesirable eating behaviors. Research indicates that Sensoril® Trim ashwagandha promotes relaxation and maintains healthy cortisol levels. It is these actions that may be responsible for its supportive effects on glucose and fat metabolism. Chromium picolinate has demonstrated the potential to promote more healthful patterns of carbohydrate and energy intake in adult subjects.
Cravings and appetite are influenced by many factors, only some of which may be affected by the ingredients in this formula.‡
Two vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5' phosphate) (activated B6) 3.3 mg
- chromium (as chromium picolinate) 200 mcg
- 5-hydroxytryptophan.50 mg
- DL-phenylalanine 250 mg
- proprietary patented blend of:
- magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) extract (bark) and phellodendron (Phellodendron amurense) extract (bark)
- Sensoril® Trim ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root and leaf)75 mg
- rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) extract (root)75 mg
- (standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), modified food and corn starch, ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide
2 capsules, 3 times daily, with or before meals.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org