is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
Puremedy’s Extra Drawing Black Salve is a traditional herbal salve formulated with the extra drawing power of bloodroot to remove splinters and other foreign debris from the skin. Herbs, plants, roots and tree extracts like those found in this salve have been used by indigenous cultures for thousands of years for various ailments. As a note, our formula does not include zinc chloride.
- Test for allergy by rubbing a small amount on skin before use.
- Apply topically to affected area 2-3 times a day, as needed, or as directed by your physician.
- Use only as directed.
- For external use only
- Do Not use if you have an allergy or hypersensitivity to the components of the formula or if you have had a prior reaction to this salve.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are under a doctor’s care for any serious condition or taking any other drug
- When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask the doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur after 3 days.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Puremedy products are not intended to treat, prevent, diagnose, cure or mitigate any disease.
Contains: beeswax*, bloodroot powder*, calendula*, canadian fir balsam**, echinacea*, elder flower*, olive oil (extra virgin)*, pine extract**
*Organic, **Wild Harvested
* Puremedy products are not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, mitigate or cure any disease