Kettle and Fire
Beef Bone Broth
Regular price $ 8.95
Marrow Rich Bones From Pasture-Raised, 100% Grass-fed & Finished Cattle
Kettle & Fire’s Beef Bone Broth is a good source of collagen, a protein your body needs to accelerate healing from the inside out. Full of anti-inflammatory amino acids and compounds — such as glucosamine, glycine, proline, and chondroitin.
What's in our Beef Bone Broth?
- Marrow Bones From Pasture-Raised, 100% Grass-Fed & Finished Cattle
- 6 grams of protein per serving
- 10 grams of collagen per serving
- Onions, organic carrots, organic celery, organic parsley, sea salt, black peppercorn, bay leaf, thyme, rosemary extract.
- Apple cider vinegar (which extracts even more nutrients from the bones)
HOW TO USE BONE BROTH
Kettle & Fire Beef Bone Broth has a mild flavor, which makes it even easier to add to your recipes. If you prefer a stronger flavor, you can spice it up to suit your taste buds.