B6 Complex Plus offers a comprehensive blend of B vitamins with enhanced levels of vitamin B6 packed into one easy-to-take supplement. B vitamins are supportive for cellular, cardiovascular, neurological and psychological health, while vitamin B6 is particularly supportive for proper functioning of the nervous system.‡
- Comprehensive B vitamin supplement with enhanced levels of vitamin B6 to support proper functioning of the nervous system and healthy cognitive function.‡
- Includes researched and activated forms, including pyridoxal-5-phosphate, riboflavin-5-phosphate and folate as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate‡
- Enhanced with vitamin B6 to promote healthy neurological function‡
- Offers vitamin B12 in a unique blend of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
- Includes choline and inositol to support healthy methylation and cognitive function‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)100 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 67% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))15 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide and 9% inositol hexaniacinate (no-flush niacin))110 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 5% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))200 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin,30% adenosylcobalamin and 30% hydroxycobalamin HCl)1,000 mcg
- biotin400 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)100 mg
- choline (as choline bitartrate)12 mg
- inositol25 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
1 capsule daily, with a meal.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org