is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
UltraMeal is formulated to nutritionally support a healthy body composition .
- 15 g of non-genetically engineered, identity preserved soy protein
- Essential vitamins and minerals, including high potency B vitamins
- An excellent non-dairy source of calcium (600 mg per serving), a key bonesupportive nutrient
- Calcium, along with regular exercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss
- Calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate—a nature-identical folate
- Advanced nutrition in the form of a convenient and great-tasting shake
About 2 scoops (45 g)
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||22 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||500%|
Ingredients: Soy protein isolate (soy), fructose, Dutch processed cocoa powder, dicalcium phosphate, natural flavors, soy fiber (soy), magnesium citrate, inulin, potassium chloride, lecithin (soy), vitamin and mineral blend (ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, pyridoxine HCl, rice maltodextrin, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, D-biotin, niacinamide, retinyl palmitate, copper gluconate, d-calcium pantothenate, methylcobalamin, thiamin HCl, riboflavin, potassium iodide, chromium picolinate, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, and cholecalciferol), olive oil, xanthan gum, and guar gum. Contains: Soy.
Directions: Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops (45 g) into
8 fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
NOTICE: DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY DIET SUPPLYING LESS THAN
800 CALORIES PER DAY WITHOUT MEDICAL SUPERVISION.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
This product contains no high fructose corn syrup.
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in 2 scoops may be above or below 45 grams due to variations in handling and product density.