is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
The elderberry (Sambucus nigra) has a long history of traditional use in central Europe, especially in the Swiss Alps region where it has been prized for centuries for its ability to support the immune system. Sambu Guard For Kids offers a combination of wild-grown elderberries, elder flowers, and other immune-enhancing ingredients.* Each of the ingredients in Sambu Guard For Kids has been selected because of the specific function it contributes to the formula, and for its ability to work synergistically with the others for maximum effect. A must-have for every household, Sambu Guard For Kids helps to support a strong immune response when taken at the first sign of symptoms. Unlike the regular formula, Sambu Guard For Kids is prepared without honey or fructose, making it more suitable for younger children, and it has added pear juice and natural raspberry flavor so kids will enjoy the delicious, fruity taste.
- Specially designed for children’s health, Sambu Guard For Kids consists of wild-grown elderberry juice concentrate, wild-grown elder blossom extract, fresh-pressed Echinacea purpurea, and acerola cherry powder along with licorice root extract, pear juice concentrate, natural raspberry fruit powder and flavor, as well as additional vitamin C
- Elderberries are rich in flavonoids, including quercetin, rutin, and anthocyanins, which provide valuable antioxidants
- The Echinacea plant concentrate (22:1) used in Sambu Guard For Kids is pressed from fresh plants shortly after harvesting to ensure the maximum amount of active ingredients in the finished product
- Vitamin C and acerola fruit powder are powerful antioxidants that offer further protection
- No artificial additives
- Alcohol free
- All-vegetarian liquid formula
- Bottled in environmentally friendly glass
- Premium Swiss quality
- Helps support a healthy upper respiratory tract*
- Assists the body in maintaining healthy breathing passages*
Children ages 1 to 3 take 1 Tbsp. once daily to support immune function, especially during cold weather.*
Children ages 4 and above, take 1 Tbsp. up to 4 times daily to support immune function, especially during the school year.* Do not drink directly from bottle as it will cause contamination. Refrigerate after opening and consume within 8 days.