Dr.Dunner Sambu Guard 5.9oz
Strengthen Your Body’s Natural Defenses*
The elderberry (Sambucus nigra) has a long history of traditional use in central Europe, especially in the Swiss Alps region where it has been prized for centuries. Sambu Guard offers a combination of wild-grown elderberries and elder flowers along with other immune-enhancing ingredients.* Each of the ingredients in Sambu®Guard has been selected because of the specific function it contributes to the formula, and for its ability to work synergistically with the others for maximum effect. A must-have for every household, Sambu Guard supports a strong immune response and is most effective when taken at the first sign of symptoms before they become full-blown.* This delicious tasting herbal syrup can be enjoyed by every member of the family to support and secure the body’s natural defenses.*
- Sambu Guard consists of wild-grown elderberry juice concentrate, wild-grown elder blossom extract, fresh-pressed Echinacea purpurea, and vitamin C with acerola fruit powder
- Elderberries not only give Sambu Guard its rich, delicious flavor, but provide a valuable mixture of flavonoids including quercetin, rutin, and anthocyanins
- The active constituents of the elder blossom extract stimulate a powerful immune response
- The Echinacea plant concentrate (22:1) used in Sambu Guard is pressed from fresh plants shortly after harvesting to ensure the maximum amount of active ingredients in the finished product
- Vitamin C and acerola fruit powder are powerful antioxidants that offer further protection*
- Naturally sweetened with fructose and honey
- No artificial additives
- Alcohol free
- All-vegetarian liquid formula
- Bottled in environmentally friendly glass Premium Swiss quality
- Helps support the upper respiratory tract
- Assists the body in maintaining healthy breathing passages *
Sambu®Guard has not been the subject of any clinical trials but elderberry, echinacea purpurea, and vitamin C individually have. Elderberry has shown to be safe and effective in clinical trials.*
The anthocyanin flavonoids in elderberry seem to be the main active ingredients that support a strong immune response (1).* These flavonoids also incorporate themselves into cells and tissues to provide protective antioxidant effects (1,2). *
1. Monograph. Sambucus nigra (elderberry).Altern Med Rev. 2005 Mar;10(1):51-4.
2. Vlachojannis JE, Cameron M, Chrubasik S. A systematic review on the sambuci fructus effect and efficacy profiles. Phytother Res. 2010 Jan;24(1):1-8.
Not Intended As Medical Advice.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.