is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
Promescent is a FDA cleared topical lidocaine spray that is clinically proven to help men last up to 164% longer in bed. Developed by California Urologist, Ron Gilbert M.D, Promescent uses a proprietary technology that reduces the melting point of lidocaine, letting the formula absorb quickly into the penis. Best of all, Promescent’ effects will not transfer to your partner. TargetZone technology ensures Promescent does not over desensitize the whole area leaving you completely in control. The bottle itself is carefully developed to create a metered-dose spray for every use, helping you find the perfect amount for your personal needs. Promescent allows men to easily manage penile sensitivity and in as little as 5 minutes is absorbed into the skin for maximum ejaculation control.
- Low cost per application $1.33 per spray for standard metered dose bottle.
Not Just for Men with PE
For men looking to last longer regardless of penis sensitivity and for couples who simply want to have longer, more satisfying sex, Promescent is the solution.
- Unique absorption properties for lasting control
- Easily repeatable dosing for consistent control
- Light and simple-to-use - spreads easily, absorbs quickly
- Low cost per application - $1.33 per spray for standard metered dose spray bottle
Absorption Technology - The Key for Premature Ejaculation Control
There are many desensitizing sprays and creams available on the market, but only one product - Promescent - is engineered for fast absorption through the penile skin where it delivers lidocaine to the subcutaneous nerves of the penis that control ejaculation. Promescent acts quickly (in just 10 minutes) to manage penile sensitivity for lasting control.
What makes Promescent different from other topical products is how well it works. Promescent is a fast-acting, on-demand solution that empowers men to take control and last longer for greater sexual satisfaction.
- Promescent will not transfer to your partner.
- Promescent does not require a prescription.
- Promescent dosage can be adjusted for individual control.
- Promescent does not require daily dosing and can be used as needed.