Optique 1® Eye Drops
- Temporarily relieves minor eye irritation due to fatigue or airborne irritants such as ragweed, other pollens and dust
- Soothes red, dry, itchy, gritty, burning or tired eyes
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Instill 1 or 2 drops, or more if necessary, in affected eye(s). Repeat 2 to 6 times a day, as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Calcarea fluorica 10X HPUS-0.25% - Relieves eyestrain and fatigue characterized by flickering light
- Calendula officinalis 4X HPUS-0.25% - Relieves eye dryness associated with smoke or other airborne irritants
- Cineraria maritima 6C HPUS-1.50% - Soothes red and irritated eyes
- Euphrasia officinalis 4X HPUS-1% - Relieves burning, irritated eyes
- Kali muriaticum 10X HPUS-0.25% - Alleviates gritty sensation (feeling of sand in the eye)
- Magnesia carbonica 10X HPUS-0.25% - Relieves sharp, flashing eye pain
- Silicea 10X HPUS-0.25% - Relieves tired eyes
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Sodium chloride 0.9%