Primal Pit Pump - Coconut Lime Deo Spray
$ 9.50 $ 9.95
FEEL REFRESHED, WITHOUT USING HARSH CHEMICALS OR ALUMINUM
Pit Pump™ is a deodorant spray. Use it as a mid-day refresher or to neutralize odor-causing bacteria before you apply your favorite Primal Pit Paste.
- Feel clean and refreshed instantly
- Use as a base-layer under your Primal Pit Paste
- Convenient for touch ups throughout your day
- Give yourself a mental and emotional boost
- Minimizes irritation for people who react to baking soda
Pit Pump™ Deodorant Spray in glass bottle - 4.0 fl. oz.! Contents are Vegan and Biodegradable.
Made in Austin, Texas, USA!
WHAT'S THAT SMELL?
Coconut Lime Primal Pit Pump smells like a bright, citrusy, tropical scent--like a tropical drink! Great scent for fun-loving women and men.
WHAT'S IN IT?
This Pit Pump™ deodorant spray contains only 7 ingredients:
Ingredient list: Organic Witch Hazel Leaf Extract, Organic Ethyl Alcohol, Organic Grape Alcohol, Safflower Oil, Aloe Leaf Extract, Lime Essential Oil, Coconut Flavor
WHEN TO USE IT?
- Use it when lounging around the house
- Forget to shower? Use the Pit Pump™
- Spray to freshen up during the day
- Layer it under your deodorant for more funk-busting power
- Spritz your pits before applying Happy Pits™ Sensitive Stick
- Neutralize stinky feet instantly!
- Going through pit detox? Use this during "angry pits" phases
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 1-2 pumps on each pit and allow to dry, then apply Primal Pit Paste as usual. Avoid the eyes.
Have you been using aluminum or conventional deodorant? New to baking soda deodorant? Start with the easy-to-follow steps in our Guide for First-Timers.
Our customer Emily says the purging process is worth it:
“There is an initial detox period while your body sweats out the nasty stuff that it was unable to do with antiperspirants- you will not smell pretty during this time! After detox, you will not experience the smelly issues. The amount of time it takes to detox is individual; some people only have a few days of detox while others can have a couple months. I dealt with it for two months and am so glad I stuck it out!”
We wish you a very swift and minimally stinky detox period!