Primal Pit Paste Jar, Regular - Orange Creamsicle
$ 7.15 $ 8.95
Primal Pit Paste is an organic, all natural deodorant that actually works! Baking soda neutralizes the bacteria that causes odor and organic arrowroot powder helps you feel dry while allowing you to still sweat and release toxins. These powders are mixed in a base of moisture-rich, antimicrobial organic coconut oil and organic shea butter to soothe skin. Primal Pit Paste Regular Strength is what we always recommend for first time users to allow their body to acclimate to the baking soda.
This product is hand-crafted to ensure that every jar only contains the finest organic products. NO Aluminum, NO Parabens, NO Toxic Chemicals, NO Fragrances, NO Soy, NO Corn, NO Gluten, NO GMOs--absolutely NO Bad Stuff!!
Orange Creamsicle is our dreamy, creamy orange citrus with hints of vanilla!
Ingredients: Organic Shea Butter, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Non-Aluminum Baking Soda, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Orange Essential Oil, Vanilla Essential Oil, Non-GMO Vitamin E derived 100% from Sunflowers
- 2.0 Ounces of Primal Pit Paste in each glass jar.
- Apply only a pea-sized amount of Primal Pit Paste under each pit. Rub in with fingers.
- Remember, everyone's body chemistry is unique.
- Best if used within 12 months after opening.
- Because of the nature of coconut oil, please do not leave in extreme heat or direct sunlight, as the paste can melt. If this happens you can give it a quick stir and pop it in your fridge for 30 minutes to return it to a paste-like state.
With all of the ingredients being natural and organic with no additives whatsoever, it is recommended for best freshness and consistency of this product if used within 18 months (if left unopened) or 12 months after opening.