Pretty Frank Pit Paste Jar, Baking Soda Free Lavender
Primal Pit Paste is an organic, all natural deodorant that actually works! These powders are mixed in a base of moisture-rich, antimicrobial organic coconut oil and organic shea butter to soothe skin.
This product is hand-crafted to ensure that every jar only contains the finest organic products. NO Aluminum, NO Parabens, NO Toxic Chemicals, NO Fragrances, NO Soy, NO Corn, NO Gluten, NO GMOs--absolutely NO Bad Stuff!!
Lavender is a soft, calming floral and is definitely our top seller!
Ingredients: Organic arrowroot powder, organic coconut oil, magnesium hydroxide, caprylic triglyceride, zinc oxide, candelilla wax, vegetable glycerin, organic lavender oil, vitamin E
- 2.0 Ounces of Primal Pit Paste in each glass jar.
- Apply only a pea-sized amount of Pretty Frank Paste under each pit. Rub in with fingers.
- Remember, everyone's body chemistry is unique.
- Best if used within 12 months after opening.
- Because of the nature of coconut oil, please do not leave in extreme heat or direct sunlight, as the paste can melt. If this happens you can give it a quick stir and pop it in your fridge for 30 minutes to return it to a paste-like state.
With all of the ingredients being natural and organic with no additives whatsoever, it is recommended for best freshness and consistency of this product if used within 18 months (if left unopened) or 12 months after opening.