is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
Orthomega 820 is manufactured in a pharmaceutical licensed plant using fish oil processed in the same harbor where the cold water, nutrient-rich fish are harvested. This incredibly short “catch to capsule” time produces the freshest fish oil available and the lowest oxidation levels in the industry. This exclusive fish oil is purified, vacuum distilled, and independently tested to ensure heavy metals, pesticides and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) are removed to undetectable levels. This results in ultra-pure fish oil with substantially low digestive issues and burp back complaints.
Extensive research has shown that EPA and DHA from fish oil enhance cardiovascular health, promote better brain function, and support healthy skin, joints & connective tissues.
Why chose Orthomega as the preferred fish oil for your health?
- The American Heart Association recommends a minimum daily intake of 1gram of EPA/DHA daily for people with cardiovascular concerns.
- Orthomega is manufactured using all-natural triglycerides, the preferred form for maximum absorption.
- Orthomega has no fishy smell or aftertaste, a characteristic often found with other fish oil supplements.
- Orthomega is independently tested and guaranteed for purity, freshness and safety.
- Orthomega adheres to the strictest trade standards to ensures all products contain the purest ingredients and free from harmful toxins and dangerous chemicals.
ORTHOMEGA LIQUID FISH OIL- MANGO 5.07 oz (30 servings)
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential cornerstones of human nutrition. We need them for proper health, but cannot produce them on our own. We must therefore consume these fats through diet or supplementation. Omega-3 fatty acids are known to benefit cardiovascular health, support healthy brain function and cognition, and help maintain a healthy inflammatory response. Achieving the proper balance of omega-3s has become an important health strategy, requiring supplementation for most people. The American Heart Association recommends that those concerned about blood lipids take up to 4 g of omega-3 fatty acids per day.
Orthomega Liquid is a high-concentration fish oil, providing 1.3 g of EPA and 850 mg of DHA per serving. It is sourced from waters off the Chilean coast, the world's least industrialized coastline. These cold, fresh waters provide the cleanest, most sustainable source of fish in the world. Orthomega Liquid includes EPA and DHA in natural, bioidentical triglyceride forms for enhanced absorption and better assimilation into the body. With over 10,000 published studies in the last three decades, EPA and DHA from fish oil are among the most researched natural ingredients available and have a long history of safety and efficacy.
1 teaspoon (5 ml) per day or as recommended by your health care professional