is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
Vital Proteins Marine Collagen is made from the scales of fresh Non-GMO Project verified wild-caught snapper and are highly bio-available, digestible and soluble in cold water.
- Beneficial: Promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, stronger nails, joint health, and bone health
- Active Amino Acids: A great source of the amino acid proline and glycine, which helps promote healthy immune, digestive, and central nervous systems
- Bioavailable: Digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits.
Ingredients: Sustainably-sourced Snapper scale collagen peptides
Vital Proteins' Marine Collagen is easily digested and soluble in cold or hot liquids. Just one to two scoops per day, adding a scoop of Marine Collagen to food or beverages give you the vitamin boost you need to support healthy hair, skin, nails, bone and joint health, digestion, muscle recovery, and more. Use collagen for a variety of recipes:
- Stir into water, fruit juice, or other beverages
- Add to smoothies as protein booster
- Mix with oatmeal, soups, or sauces
- Add into recipes for entrees or desserts
- See more recipes on the Vital Proteins blog!
- 11 g collagen protein per serving - supports bone and joint health, digestion, hair, skin and nails
- 1 simple ingredient - gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, Whole30 Approved, and paleo friendly
- 100% pure collagen protein – clean, tasteless, and dissolves & absorbs quickly**