ImmuCore® (Back order until May)
Multidimensional Support for Healthy Immune Function
ImmuCore is designed to provide an innovative approach to support immune system health.*
- Offers a 3-pronged approach to wellness with Ultra Potent-C® combined with zinc and a concentrated blend of mushroom extracts*
- Uses a buffering delivery system to prevent potential stomach upset associated withvitamin C*
- Vitamin D for long-term immune health support*
- Ultra Potent-C® has been shown to have 18% to 25% higher uptake in white blood cells than plain vitamin C*
- Nourishing mushrooms protect a stressed immune system*
- Oleanolic acid and selenium help protect cells against harmful free radicals*
|Vitamin C (as Ultra Potent-C®†)||333 mg||555%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||333 IU||83%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)||26 mg||130%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||5 mg||33%|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||67 mcg||96%|
|Oleanolic Acid||60 mg||*|
|A Proprietary 10:1†† water extract of:||217 mg||*|
|Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum),|
|Shiitake (Lentinus edodes),|
|Fu-Ling (Poria cocos),|
|Turkey Tail Mushroom (Coriolus versicolor),|
|Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus),|
|Cordyceps (Paecilomyces hepiali†††),|
|Maitake (Grifola frondosa)|
Ingredients: Ultra Potent-C® [calcium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, ascorbic acid, xylitol, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, L-lysine HCl, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, potassium ascorbate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, alpha D-ribofuranose, L-cysteine HCI, and L-glutathione], proprietary mushroom decoction , microcrystalline cellulose, oleanolic acid, cellulose, calcium silicate, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, zinc citrate, selenomethionine, magnesium stearate (vegetable), cholecalciferol, and coating (hypromellose, medium chaintriglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Directions: Use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Caution: If taking medication, including anticoagulants or antihypertensive medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosage or take for more than three consecutive months. Keep out of the reach of children.