The signs and symptoms of iron deficiency include:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Pale skin
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Brittle hair and nails
- Shortness of breath
- Heart palpitations
- Decreased ability to exercise
- Poor concentration
- Rapid pulse
- Susceptibility to infections
- Dizziness or faintness
- Cold extremities
Although it is readily found in nature, iron is poorly absorbed and Floradix Iron & Herbs is specially designed to support healthy iron levels due to its maximum absorption ability.*
- A safe, low dose, organic liquid iron supplement
- Contains highly soluble iron gluconate as well as herbal extracts, whole food concentrates and co-factors vitamins B and C
- Fast, easy assimilation
- Free of additives, alcohol, preservatives, GMO, gluten and lactose
- Certified Kosher
- Packaged in environmentally-friendly glass bottles
- Gentle on the digestive tract and non-constipating
- Ideal for vegetarians
- Recommended by naturopaths and midwives
- Floradix Iron & Herbs has been clinically proven to effectively normalize low iron levels*
- Each 20 ml serving satisfies the RDA for women of childbearing age*
- Promotes the formation of healthy red blood cells*
- Beneficial for pregnant and lactating women, athletes, the elderly and vegetarians
Liquid: Adults (12 and over): Take two teaspoons of Floradix® Iron + Herbs or Floravital® (half of measuring cap), twice daily before meals.
Children (4 – 11 years old): Take two teaspoons (half of measuring cap), once daily before a meal.
Each dose contains 10 mg of elemental iron from 87 mg of ferrous gluconate. This form of iron, being chelated with an organic acid, has a higher absorption rate than most other forms of iron.
Shake bottle well before using. Take before meals. Refrigerate after opening.
This product must be used within 4 weeks of opening.