Diaper Rash Relief 1oz (New Lower Price)
Temporarily relieves symptoms such as swelling, redness and other irritations associated with diaper rash. Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These ‘Uses’ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not yet been clinically tested by Puremedy INC.
- Test for allergy by rubbing a small amount on skin before use.
- Apply topically as needed, or as directed by your physician or health care practitioner.
- Use only as directed.
- For external use only
- Do Not use if you have an allergy or hypersensitivity to the components of the formula or if you have had a prior reaction to this salve.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are under a doctor’s care for any serious condition or taking any other drug
- When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask the doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur after 3 days.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Each dose contains equal parts of:
|Calendula officinalis* 1X HPUS (marigold)||rash, irritation|
|Sambucus nigra* 1X HPUS (elderberry)||swelling, red spots with burning sensation|
The letters ‘HPUS’ indicates that the components in this product are officially monographed in Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. 1X is a homeopathic dilution.
aloe vera gel*, beeswax*, canadian fir balsam**, cocoa butter*, milk thistle seed*, extra virgin olive oil*, pine extract**, st. john’s wort*, vitamin e*
*Organic **Wild Harvested