is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen Creamer is a healthy, delicious addition to your morning cup of coffee. It features healthy fats from organic coconut milk served alongside 10 grams of collagen peptides sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine. Paleo-friendly and Whole30-approved, our Vanilla Creamer is free of dairy, soy, carrageenan, gluten, artificial sweeteners, and added sugars.
- Healthy Fat: Our Vanilla Collagen Creamer includes 9 grams of healthy fat from organic coconut milk powder. Coconut is an excellent source of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), making it great for energy production.
- Bioavailable: The creamer contains our signature Collagen Peptides, which are easily digested and absorbed by the body
- Beneficial Collagen: Collagen’s amino acid spectrum provides the building blocks for hair, skin, nails, bones, joints, and other connective tissues
- 800 mg of Vanilla: Our Vanilla Collagen Creamer contains 800 mg of high-quality vanilla bean
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Milk Powder, Collagen Peptides, Vanilla Bean Powder, Organic Bamboo Shoot Extract, Organic Acacia Fiber
Our Collagen Creamers are delicious stirred into a cup of coffee. But they do much more than that, too. Available in three different flavors — Coconut, Vanilla, and Gingerbread — they are the perfect way to add collagen to all of your baked goods and breakfast foods. With 10 grams of clean collagen protein per serving, they help promote the health of the hair, skin, nails, bones, and joints. Use your Vanilla Collagen Creamer in a variety of ways:
- Mix into any hot or cold liquid, such as coffee or tea
- Bake into desserts and pastries
- Sprinkled over oatmeal
- Blend into a smoothie or frappucino
- 10 grams of clean protein from Collagen Peptides
- Blend easily into coffees and teas
- 9 grams of healthy fats from MCT-rich coconut milk
- Paleo-friendly and Whole30-approved
- Made with organic coconut milk and vanilla bean