is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
Transport to a spa-like oasis with our Collagen Beauty Water™: a deliciously subtle blend of bovine collagen, hyaluronic acid, probiotics, organic strawberry and organic lemon - which help support the glow and tone of your skin from the inside out.**
- Beneficial: 20g (10g in stick packs) of bovine collagen helps to enhance skin hydration, elasticity, and firmness
- No Added Sugar: No sweeteners, fillers, or additives
- Refreshing: Delicious in water, or mixed into smoothies, and teas
Ingredients: Collagen Peptides, Organic Strawberry, Coconut Water Powder, Organic Agave Inulin, Organic Lemon, Hyaluronic Acid, Bacillus Coagulans
Vital Proteins’ Collagen Beauty Waters™ are easily digested and soluble in cold or hot liquids. Adding a scoop or two to food or beverages gives you the vitamin boost you need to support healthy hair, skin, nails, bone and joint health, digestion, muscle recovery, and more.** Use collagen for a variety of recipes:
- Stir into water - this naturally flavored beauty water is great on its own!
- Add to juice, smoothies or other beverages
- Mix into yogurt, oatmeal, desserts and more
- Check out additional recipes & inspiration on our blog
Our Collagen Beauty Waters™ are natural elixirs made with Collagen Peptides, a highly bioavailable and sustainable source of nutrition that helps enhance hair, skin and nails while promoting overall health and vitality.** They are available in four flavors:
- Lavender Lemon includes 10 grams of marine collagen, organic lavender, organic lemon, hyaluronic acid and probiotics
- Melon Mint includes 10 grams of marine collagen, organic peppermint, real honeydew melon, hyaluronic acid and probiotics
- Cucumber Aloe includes 10 grams of marine collagen, organic cucumber, organic aloe, hyaluronic acid and probiotics
- Strawberry Lemon Collagen Beauty Water contains 20 grams of bovine collagen peptides, organic strawberry, organic lemon, hyaluronic acid, and probiotics