is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
- Features glucosamine and chondroitin sulfates, which are buildings blocks for healthy cartilage.*
- Provides MSM, a natural compound that has been used to support joint health.*
- May help to maintain normal joint strength and flexibility by effectively supporting cartilage integrity.*
- Chondroitin and glucosamine support collagen synthesis to maintain shock-absorbing ability.*
- May help protect against the activity of enzymes that impact soft tissues.*
- Protects against free radical damage to joint tissue by supplying antioxidant support.*
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||5 mg||33%|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||100 mcg||143%|
|Copper (as copper citrate)||500 mcg||25%|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate)||500 mcg||25%|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||333 mg||*|
|D-Glucosamine Sulfate (as D-glucosamine sulfate KCl)||500 mg||*|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||400 mg||*|
Ingredients: Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride [crustacean shellfish (crabshells, shrimp)], microcrystalline cellulose, chondroitin sulfate, methylsulfonylmethane, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), selenomethionine, zinc citrate, silica, copper citrate, manganese citrate, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Contains: crustacean shellfish (crabshells, shrimp).
Directions: Take two tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Caution: This product is not suitable for individuals with shellfish allergies. Keep out of the reach of children.
This product is Gluten Free.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.