Bach RESCUE® Remedy
- Impatiens: For those who act and think quickly, and have no patience for what they see as the slowness of others. They often prefer to work alone. Teaches empathy and understanding of and patience with others. We've found it very fast-acting in alleviating an impatient attitude and lowering stress.
- Star of Bethlehem: For trauma and shock, whether experienced recently or in the past. Teaches the ability to recover from traumas and to integrate them into the present life.
- Cherry Plum: For those who fear losing control of their thoughts and actions and doing things they know are bad for them or which they consider wrong. Teaches trust in one's spontaneous wisdom and the courage to follow one's path.
- Rock Rose: For situations in which one experiences panic or terror.
- Clematis: For those who find their lives unhappy and withdraw into fantasy worlds. They are ungrounded and indifferent to the details of everyday life. Teaches one to establish a bridge between the physical world and the world of ideas; may foster great creativity. Is also used to bring clarity and alertness to the present moment.
This combination of Bach Flower Remedies is especially beneficial when you find yourself in traumatic situations, such as, stress, emergencies, after getting bad news, before an exam or job interview and all other kind of situations where we suddenly lose balance mentally. The Remedies quickly get us back in our normal balance so that we calmly can deal with any situation.
Directions: Put four drops directly onto the tongue or into a glass of water and sip at intervals.
RESCUE® Remedy Spray recreates the same calming effects as four drops of the liquid in two quick sprays. RESCUE® Remedy Spray is convenient and small enough for a purse or pocket. For people on the go, RESCUE® Remedy Spray is fast-acting.
Directions: Two sprays directly on the tongue will help you relax when you need a little extra support.
RESCUE® Pastilles are an alcohol-free alternative that contains the same combination of the five flower remedies found in RESCUE® but in a delicious and chewy pastille. The Pastilles are alcohol and sugar-free and safe for all the family, including children. The handy pop closed tin is perfect for traveling or to keep in your purse or desk for when a stressful situation arises. The action of chewing a pastille is soothing making you calmer and more relaxed.
Important: Do not give RESCUE® Pastilles to your pets.
How to use: Chew one pastille as needed.
RESCUE® Gum is a zesty orange and elderflower flavored gum with a liquid center that contains 4 drops of RESCUE Remedy®, the famous combination of 5 flower remedies discovered by Dr Bach and used by millions around the world. The action of chewing gum can be soothing and help you unwind. The slim cardboard box is perfect to take with you in your purse or pocket.
How to use: Chew RESCUE® Gum as needed.
*Chewing pastilles and gum in excess may cause lose stool*
Rescue Pastilles – Orange & Elderflower
Inactive: Sugar substitute (sorbitol isomalt, malitol, xylitol), gelling agent (gum arabic), natural flavour (Orange & Elderflower), vegetable oil (Palm Kernel oil), glazing agent (beeswax), sweetener (thaumatin, xylitol).
Rescue Pastilles – Black Currant
Inactive: Beeswax, black carrot extract, natural flavor (Black Currant), citric acid, elder extract, gelling agent (gum arabic), isomalt, maltirol, red cabbage extract, sorbitol, vegetable oil (Palm Kernel), xylitol.
Rescue Pastilles – Lemon
Inactive: Sugar substitute (sorbitol isomalt), gelling agent (gum arabic), natural flavour (Lemon), Natural Color (Turmeric) vegetable oil (palm kernel oil), glazing agent (beeswax), sweetener (thaumatin, xylitol).
Rescue Pastilles – Cranberry
Inactive: Sugar substitute (sorbitol isomalt), gelling agent (gum arabic), natural flavour (cranberry), Natural Color (extract of black carrot) vegetable oil (palm kernel oil), glazing agent (beeswax), sweetener (thaumatin, xylitol).