is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
- Temporarily relieves minor symptoms of hemorrhoids such as discomfort, itching, burning, swelling
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: When practical, gently cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Do not dry. Insert one Avenoc Suppository rectally morning and night.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Aesculus hippocastanum 7X HPUS—Relieves stinging pain associated with external hemorrhoids
- Hamamelis virginiana 2X HPUS—Relieves hemorrhoids with a tendency to bleed
- Paeonia officinalis 2X HPUS—Relieves burning pain and oozing associated with external hemorrhoids
- Ratanhia 7X HPUS—Relieves itching and discomfort from external hemorrhoids, especially during and after bowel movements
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Hard Fat