Acne Relief Night Balm 1oz
Temporarily relieves symptoms such as skin itching, swelling and red spots associated with acne. Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These ‘Uses’ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not yet been clinically tested by Puremedy INC.
- Test for allergy by rubbing a small amount on skin before use.
- Apply topically to affected area 2-3 times a day, or as directed by your physician or health care practitioner.
- Use only as directed.
- For external use only
- Do Not use if you have an allergy or hypersensitivity to the components of the formula or if you have had a prior reaction to this salve.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are under a doctor’s care for any serious condition or taking any other drug
- When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask the doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur after 3 days.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Puremedy products are not intended to treat, prevent, diagnose, cure or mitigate any disease.
Each dose contains equal parts of:
|Berberis aquifolium* 1X HPUS(mountain grape)||acne|
|Calendula officinalis* 1X HPUS (marigold)||wound healing|
|Echinacea augustifolia* 1X HPUS (echinacea)||small red pimples on neck and face|
|Sambucus nigra* 1X HPUS (elderberry)||swelling, red spots burning|
|Thuja occidentalis* 1X HPUS (arbor vitae)||acne|
The letters ‘HPUS’ indicates that the components in this product are officially monographed in Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. 1X is a homeopathic dilution.
beeswax*, canadian fir balsam**, lavender oil*, olive oil*, pine extract**
*Organic **Wild Harvested