- Temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, bloating or upset stomach
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. If necessary, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 15 minutes before meals until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Abies nigra 4C HPUS - Relieves stomach pain after eating
- Carbo vegetablilis 4C HPUS - Relieves stomach bloating with gas
- Nux vomica 4C HPUS (contains less than 10-9 mg alkaloids) - Relieves heartburn due to excessive eating and drinking
- Robinia pseudoacacia 4C HPUS - Relieves heartburn with acid indigestion
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate