Ceralin Forte is formulated to provide well-rounded support for brain and nerve protection, addressing multiple pathways involved in neurological health.
- Supports healthy cognitive function, possibly by enhancing cellular energy dynamics.*
- Supports a healthy life cycle of neurons and other cells.*
- May protect the blood-brain barrier and nerve cells from oxidative stress.*
- Helps maintain overall neurological health by supporting healthy mitochondrial function, methylation, homocysteine metabolism, and circulatory function.*
- Features L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, which research suggests may be able to cross the blood-brain barrier.*
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||30 mg||2000%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||250 mg||1250%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||25 mg||1250%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate†)||500 mcg||125%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||500 mcg||8333%|
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl||600 mg||*|
|Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) [standardized to 90% (180 mg) polyphenols]||204 mg||*|
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hypromellose), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, and magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Directions: Take three capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is gluten free.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. If you have a history of kidney stones or seizures, or are taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Maintain adequate fluid intake while taking this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
†As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.