Liposomal Glutathione is an antioxidant formula designed to protect and support cellular function. Liposomal Glutathione also offers antioxidant support for liver tissue and protection.‡
- Offers the key antioxidant glutathione in a liposomal form
- Purified phosphatidylcholine delivery system offers natural liposomal formation due to the hydrophobic and hydrophilic nature of phospholipids
- Liposomal form protects glutathione bonds from the degradation that can occur in digestion
- Protects the body from free radicals to support cellular function and homeostasis‡
- Glutathione is found in virtually every cell of the body and plays a critical role in protein synthesis, enzyme function, transport, and cell maturation‡
- Optimal levels of glutathione have been associated with physical and mental health‡
- Supports liver health and detoxification‡
- Offers antioxidant support for liver tissue protection; highest concentration of glutathione is found in the liver‡
- Promotes p450 phase II conjugation pathways in the liver to support detoxification‡
- Maintains healthy lipid metabolism and oxidative status‡
- BioGlute™ proprietary blend of glutathione and essential phospholipids providing:
- Setria® glutathione 250 mg.
- phospholipid complex 125 mg.
- other ingredients: gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), extra virgin olive oil, beeswax, calcium carbonate
BioGlute ™ is a registered trademark of Essential Nutraceuticals, LLC.
Setria®is a registered trademark of KYOWA HAKKO BIO Co., Ltd.
1 softgel capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org